Dr. Gill is invited to the 20th Conference of the APASL, to be held at the China National Convention Center, 25 to 28 March 2010, Beijing, China.
Thank you very much for submitting abstract(s) to the 20th Conference of the APASL. On behalf of the Scientific Committee, we are pleased to inform you that your abstract has been accepted for the Poster Presentation at the 20th Conference of the APASL, to be held at the China National Convention Center, 25 – 28 March 2010, Beijing, China.
In order to facilitate the smooth arrangement, please kindly note the following important guidelines:
1. Preparing your poster and mounting schedule
– Click here to view the Presentation Instruction.
– All posters must be mounted before 18:00, 25 March 2010 (Thursday)
2. Make a stop at the poster presentation counter
– You are advised to make a stop at the poster presentation counter located at Poster Session before mounting your poster
3. Registration & Accommodation
– All presenting authors of accepted abstracts will enjoy a special registration fee at RMB 1,000 for pre-registration on or before 7 March 2010 or RMB 1,400 for onsite registration.
– To enjoy the special registration fee, please visit the conference website at Click Here
We look forward to seeing you in Beijing!
Secretariat of the 20th Conference of the APASL
Professor Gill and his team is seeing patients in person Observing and Practicing COVID-19 prevention guidelines Physicians rooms and waiting areas Are fully sanitized Patients and attendants are provided masks , gloves and sanitizer at the entry of the premises