Professor Gill a remarkable individual, with an over 20 years of working experience in the field of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, a down to earth individual who believes firmly in dedication and integrity, and a professional who possesses the ability to learn constantly. Professor Gill, who has been practicing for quite a long time, is well equipped with all knowledge of his profession, where he received his MBBS Degree from Nishtar Medical College, an institute of teaching excellence(1979- 1985)
- To master his skills Professor Gill did his House Job in the Department of Internal medicine of the Nishtar hospital (July 1985- Dec 1987).
- To further Validate and enhance his skills he went to complete his Postgraduate Study in Internal Medicine from Edinburgh Post Graduate Boards for Medicine United Kingdom (Jan 1988- Dec 1988)
- On the completion of this study he was hired onto the post of Registrar in Internal Medicine Department of Western General Hospital Edinburgh UK (Jan 1989- Dec 1991).
- A strong find and success point of his education was his working years in the Clinical Research Department of Western General Hospital Edinburgh UK (Jan 1992- Dec 1993).
- The motivation to learn did not end here, Professor Gill did his Internal Medicine Residency from Hennepin County Medical Center Minneapolis, Minnesota (Oct 1994- Jun 1997).
- He did his fellowship in Gastroenterology from University of Minnesota USA (July 1997- Jun 2000).
- Diplomat American Board of Internal medicine in August 1997
- Diplomat American Board of Gastroenterology and Hepatology 2002
- Registrar internal medicine Western general hospital Edinburgh, U.K 1989 -1992.
- Clinical Research Fellow Western general Hospital Edinburgh, U.K 1993 to Sep1994.
- Medical resident hennepin County Medical center, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA October 1994 to June 1997.
- Fellowship in Gastroenterology/Hepatology University of Minnesota ,USA July 1997 to July 2000.
- Consultantant Gatsroenterologist/Hepatologists, Minnseota Veterans Affairs system, USA, August 2000 to April 2002.
- Consultant Gastroenterologist /Hepatologist Shifa international Hospital Islamabad May 2002 to October 2007.
- Consultant Gastroenterologist /Hepatologist Islamabad specialists clinic November 2007 -todate.
- Chief Division of Digestive diseases , Maroof International Hospital Islamabad Pakistan June 2009 to Dec 2017
- C.E.O, Islamabad Gastroenterology Associates, Islamabad, Pakistan August 2017 to Present