Dr. Gill is invited to the International Liver CongressTM 2010 by EASL, taking place in Vienna, Austria, April 14 to 18, 2010.
On behalf of the Scientific Programme Committee, we are very pleased to inform you that your abstract A-248-0025-00251 entitled: “RAPID VIROLOGICAL RESPONSE IS A PREDICTOR OF SUSTAINED VIROLOGICAL RESPONSE IN CHRONIC HEP C G3 PATIENTS TREATED WITH PEGASYS AND RBV” has been accepted for POSTER PRESENTATION at the International Liver CongressTM 2010 by EASL, taking place in Vienna, Austria, April 14-18, 2010.
In order to maintain the high scientific profile of the EASL congress and to remain fair to abstract submitters, all abstracts were anonymously reviewed by 4 independent reviewers.
Please follow the instructions below for presenting your poster:
1. Your poster should be set up on Thursday, April 15, 2010 from 08:00 and must be removed by at the end of the day after the Inaugural Poster Session. The Organizing Committee or the Secretariat is not responsible for posters that have not been removed/collected by the end of the day.
In case that you are not the presenting author, please forward this notification to the presenting author and advise the Congress Secretariat accordingly.
2. You are requested to stand next to your poster, during the morning and afternoon coffee break for informal discussions as well as during the Inaugural Poster Session starting at 19:00 hours.
3. Please check the Final Program received upon registration at the congress venue for the number of the poster board allocated to you.
4. Guidelines for preparing your poster, including dimensions of the poster, can be found on the congress website: Click Here
5. In case you have requested a bursary upon submission of your abstract, further information will be sent to you soon under separate cover. EASL BURSARIES ARE GRANTED ONLY TO THOSE THAT HAVE COMPLIED WITH AND FULFILLED ALL REQUIREMENTS AS REQUESTED IN THE ABSTRACT INSTRUCTIONS.
We are looking forward to this exciting congress and thank you once again for your important contribution.
There is no doubt that your enthusiasm, your scientific achievements and your willingness to share the best and latest research results will make the Vienna meeting a huge success.
Professor Gill and his team is seeing patients in person Observing and Practicing COVID-19 prevention guidelines Physicians rooms and waiting areas Are fully sanitized Patients and attendants are provided masks , gloves and sanitizer at the entry of the premises