Professor Gill\’S team will be presenting research work at EASL (european association of study of liver diseases) annual conference being held in Berlin Germany in April 2011
Our Reference: EASL2011_PO_ 305
Dear Muzaffar Gill,
On behalf of the Scientific Programme Committee, we are very pleased to inform you that your abstract A-343-0024-00305 entitled: “VIROLOGICAL RELAPSE RATE AFTER TREATMENT INDUCED HBE ANTIGEN SEROCONVERSION IN CHRONIC HEPATITIS B (CHB) PATIENTS” has been accepted for POSTER PRESENTATION at the International Liver CongressTM 2011 by EASL, taking place in Berlin, Germany, March 30-April 3, 2011.
In order to maintain the high scientific profile of the EASL congress and to remain fair to abstract submitters, all abstracts were anonymously reviewed by 4 independent reviewers
Please follow the instructions below for presenting your poster:
1. Your poster should be set up on Friday April 1, 2011 from 09:00 and must be removed by 18:00 on the same day. The Organizing Committee or the Secretariat is not responsible for posters that have not been removed/collected by the end of the day.
In case that you are not the presenting author, please forward this notification to the presenting author and advise the Congress Secretariat accordingly.
2. Presenters must stand next to their poster, during the morning and afternoon coffee breaks for informal discussions as well as during the Poster Session scheduled time for the official poster walks from 12:30-14:00.
3. Please check the Final Program received upon registration at the congress venue for the number of the poster board allocated to you.
4. Guidelines for preparing your poster, including dimensions of the poster, can be found on the congress website www.easl.eu/liver-congress on the Technical Information page.
5. In case you have requested a bursary upon submission of your abstract, further information will be sent to you soon under separate cover. EASL BURSARIES ARE GRANTED ONLY TO THOSE THAT HAVE COMPLIED WITH AND FULFILLED ALL REQUIREMENTS AS REQUESTED IN THE ABSTRACT INSTRUCTIONS.
CONFIRMATION OF ATTENDANCE AND REGISTRATION TO THE CONGRESS
The presenting author must confirm his/her attendance or the attendance of the presenting author and register for the congress by not later than Thursday, February 10, 2011.
To confirm please click on the web-link below and follow the instructions given:
Your email: [email protected]
Abstract number (NOT abstract reference number): 305
Only abstracts of participants who have confirmed their participation and paid their fees by Thursday, February 10, 2011 will be included in the scientific program.
Registration (early registration deadline February 10, 2011):
We are looking forward to this exciting congress and thank you once again for your important contribution.
There is no doubt that your enthusiasm, your scientific achievements and your willingness to share the best and latest research results will make the Berlin congress a huge success.
On behalf of the EASL Scientific Committee
Prof. Heiner Wedemeyer
Prof. Mark Thursz